Old 05-12-2014   #1
Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1970
Room on 6/27 Main Salmon for rafts or kayaks

We have a Main Salmon in Idaho permit 6/27/14, Corn Creek to Carey take out with a few spaces open. This is a family trip, with 3 kids along (9-15), and rest are very experienced rafters. We are doing up-river jetboat shuttle to get to put in on 6/26, and spending 6 nts on river after we leave Corn. Expecting fairly good water levels in the 4-5 ft on Corn gauge, so full but not flooding, wide-open Class III (IV) in nature. We could take 1-2 more rafts on the jet boats, and maybe 2-4 people, including room on at least one raft on trip that could take a rider; or kayaks are fine - we can haul your gear on rafts, and take you/boat up-river on shuttle (some super glass surfing on Main!) We are a fun group, safety aware, and have outfitter-quality gear. We have 12 now coming on trip, and need to firm up very soon as to our final numbers, so the jetboat knows our load. Folks coming on trip are paying an equal share on the the up-shuttle, food, etc. If you have late June to July 3rd take out available and want to join us, please email me directly at - some of us live in Salida, CO, others in NM. Trip is only 6 weeks off - I have an info email I can send with schedule, pics, and notes. Hope to hear from a few seriously interested folks.
Bobby Ladd is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off