Open spots on Westwater October 25th 2016...
I have another thread about a Lodore trip, but we decided to do Westwater before we head up to do Lodore. As of now its just me and another guy, but I'd love to have more people.
The permit is for Monday October 25th and we'll be doing an overnight. I haven't decided if we'll camp above or below the rapids yet but we do want to get off the river early enough to drive to Lodore, so it will be an early start to the day on the 26th either way.
Currently two rafts but Kayakers are welcome too.
Post up in this thread or shoot me a PM if you are interested. I have to have a definite list by the 20th so I can call in the changes.