Old 04-10-2015   #11
Cascade, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1997
Change plans

The Middle Fork is a magnificent place, but not a river for novice rafters to tackle at any water level really. There are plenty of rivers that are. Think about a June trip on the Grande Ronde or July/August on the Lower Salmon or Hells Canyon. All three also pass through spectacular terrain and won't require you to put all of your stake in strangers or participate in illegal activity.

dthurbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015   #12
Originally Posted by midfork View Post
I have a reservation for a private group trip on the Middle Fork of the Salmon launching July 22nd. There are five in our group, none with rafting experience. We are looking for two or three experienced whitewater rafters, preferably with experience on this river to lead our group.

Would like to talk to you about helping w/ your trip!!

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

jdpaddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015   #13
Salt Lake City, Utah
Paddling Since: 1955
Let's discuss it. I may be interested in running a boat with max one passenger. Late July M.F. is going to be very boney. I know the M.F. very well. If you try to do it your self with no experience. You are not going to enjoy yourself.

cahatch52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off