Old 05-20-2015   #71
cedar city, Utah
Originally Posted by aecrew618 View Post
I've been following this thread for the San Juan but wondered if there have been any updates on the Dolores flow forecast. I had heard a few weeks ago that there was likely to be no releases out of McPhee this year but with the wet last few weeks I'm hoping something has changed. We are headed to Dewey, UT for Memorial day weekend and the D has risen to close to 900 over the past few days so I'm really hoping it hasn't blown its wad by Saturday. Worst case scenario we end up doing Moab day stretch.
For the lower Dolores here is the graph to keep track of:

As you can see they are predicting the lower Dolores to peak and drop by tomorrow but that could change with the weather that is moving in.

The upper Dolores is dead for the season. Its below 100 cfs and predicted to stay that way and drop soon. It never had a chance this year.

restrac2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015   #72
Lowman, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2004
Has anyone done the Gateway to Moab stretch? Is it boatable in 1 day if the level stays around 1200 cfs or is this a minimum 2 day?

aecrew618 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What cfs on the Colorado in Kremmling is considered runnable? blairbrady Kayaking | Trip Planner 11 05-10-2012 12:29 PM
How low is too low for rafts on the San Juan? (or any Navajo Dam release info?) BLott Whitewater Kayaking 3 06-29-2010 07:21 PM
took my xs snapdragon spray-left me your med! WWKayakFamily Lost & Found 0 06-21-2010 07:42 PM
Big / Med / Low Water Boat? BullSCit Kayaking | Gear Talk 4 08-30-2009 11:15 AM
Pyranha Burn Med or Large?? BooF4FooD Kayaking | Gear Talk 12 03-25-2009 06:59 AM

» Classified Ads
9'6" Polecats For...

posted by Colgador con Rojo

2 - 9'6" rope wrapped and counter balanced Sawyer Polecats...

Maravia 14 x 22 Cataraft...

posted by Music

2016 Maravia Custom Built 14 x 22 Cat... MEEEOOOWWW!! I...

2" Seat Riser Kit for NRS...

posted by penguin

Ever feel like you sit low in your NRS oar frame? I did, so...