MF Salmon May 19
I was scrolling through the cancellation page the other day and nabbed a permit for the MFS May 19.
Of course, no one can make it on such short notice. I am looking for some folks to join me.
I have a 14 foot raft and gear, boats and kayaks welcome. Boundary Creek to Cache Bar.
If you have a group that can make it, I would be willing to hand over control to you, and go as trip leader on paper only.
I have been down this river once before. Last year, June 4th launch. It was about 5 feet, fast, big wave trains.
I have till April 28 to decide.
Sent from my iPad using Mountain Buzz