Old 03-11-2015   #1
Bend, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1975
Main Salmon Gear/food outfitting

Does anybody do a full service, Arrive and Drive type outfitting gig on the Main? Before I started surfing the web, I figured I'd start here.

Aerocam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015   #2
salmon, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2004
it looks as though white otter might offer this.. no experience with the company..

White Otter Adventures - One Day Whitewater Rafting Trips near Sun Valley and Ketchum Idaho

codycleve is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015   #3
Dipshit with the most.
Bellevue, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1991
Doug and Nancy Fenn are the owners. They are great people. I haven't seen what kind of food pack they do but they are boaters so they know what it's like.

We started guiding together in the early 90s and have had nothing but good experiences together. We guided for different river companies mostly but sometimes together.

Do give them a call.
carvedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015   #4
The Old Troll
Gypsum, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
I wonder if I offered a food pack as my contribution to the trip if I could get invited on a trip like this? Oh well not this year I'm down the ditch.
Why does Pluto walk on all fours, drink from a dog bowl, and get treated like...a dog, while Goofy drives a car, wears clothing, and speaks in English?
David Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015   #5
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Paddling Since: 2011
Originally Posted by Aerocam View Post
Does anybody do a full service, Arrive and Drive type outfitting gig on the Main? Before I started surfing the web, I figured I'd start here.
When I was talking to Blackadar last fall for shuttles and rental, he mentioned that the supermarket in Salmon ID (Saveway) "packs food for people". I guess that doesn't quite qualify as Arrive and Drive, but hope it helps.
jge1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015   #6
Custom Whitewater Equipme
Central Point, Oregon
I will be using Home this year to do food for a preseason MFS/Main trip. I Spoke with Breann Last year and she will deliver food to Cash or Corn creek with a ice and beverage re-supply.

May the water be under your boat and the wind at your back.
Whitewater Worthy Equip is offline   Reply With Quote