Old 07-04-2014   #1
Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2013
Looking for Poudre Guides to private boat

I'm looking for new rafting buddies that know the Poudre. I'm mainly a rower and I've got a Hyside minimax. This is my first season seriously rafting; I'm a competent oarsman comfortable rowing III+ runs myself, and a mediocre paddler with limited paddling experience but comfortable in class IV water with a good guide that knows the runs (my ex-guide roommate got a grown up job in Denver so I don't have an R2/3 captain that knows the river anymore). I've rowed Mish to Poudre park and filter plant a boring number of times between 2 and 5 feet, and R3'd the same plus upper Mish with my old roommate guiding. The paddling pal invite is open to any solid rafters that know the river well, but I'm mainly looking for commercial guides because I know how nice of a change it is to private boat and I want someone that knows the stretches really well to show me around before I take my boat out alone. I am free every day after July 14th and always game to go out.
"Ski bums need something to do in the summer, and river rats need something to do in the winter." -Old Colorado mountain bum adage
almortal is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for rafters for private Grand Canyon permit Mrjbird Whitewater Rafting 1 06-17-2013 04:42 PM
Looking for guides to boat Royal Gorge Kristen Whitewater Kayaking 1 07-24-2011 07:30 PM
Looking For Fishing Guides Good $$ gamskijh Commercial Posts 2 06-27-2010 08:36 PM
Looking for experienced river guides. jwick Commercial Posts 0 05-09-2007 11:00 AM
Raft Guides and Fishing Guides Needed COLDFEAR Commercial Posts 0 03-04-2006 08:27 PM

» Classified Ads
Patagonia Guidewater and...

posted by clemkins

Two patagonia drybags, one is the guidewater II 50L, the...

Maravia 14 x 22 Cataraft...

posted by Music

2016 Maravia Custom Built 14 x 22 Cat... MEEEOOOWWW!! I...

14' steel raft trailer

posted by groovy

hand made steel welded. This was a commercial trailer used...