My name is Theo Kossart and I am the trip leader of a small size Grand Canyon permit launch on the 2nd of July. We are 2 families of 4 from Australia and are experienced boaters.
We have another family of 4 that would like to join us.
I am looking for a standard size permit holder for the 1, 2 or 3 July that has 4 spots available on their permit. The family of 4 would nominally be on your permit but would be independent of your group. They would join up with us on the river.
If you can help us out that would be great.