Old 06-06-2014   #31
Edmond, Oklahoma
Paddling Since: 1988
Originally Posted by spencerhenry View Post
i have an idea, maybe it has been posted before?

maybe if you don't break the law none of this will be an issue!
C u at church on Sunday bru...

robfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014   #32
spokane, Washington
Paddling Since: 2007
Rule of thumb in the evergreen state is never do it in the car... And hide it like your thirteen. I agree to the search just to keep a over zealous law enforcement officer from hyping his drug dog to scratch the crap out of my car. Dirtbag kayakers method is only one tactic that can be used ,there are many. Just don't forget they call it dope for a reason

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

birdman413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014   #33
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Obviously, they're not profiling since it's causing quite the budget consumption in enforcement

Colorado the new ‘black market’? Pot legalization causing headaches for surrounding states | Fox News
melted_ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014   #34
Aspen, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
Oh it's for sure happening! Crazy thing is that some of these pigs think you are more of a danger to society if you have a doobie in your car than you are if you're packing an AR15.
quinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014   #35
vancouver, Washington
Paddling Since: 1996
In your ride? Are you idiots? Nrs frame tubes with something to obscure the scent. You can always say you bought the boat and were unaware
slamkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014   #36
C. Springs, Colorado
You can obey every rule of the road.....and they will still pull you over. Last year we were coming through Raton NM. We were driving an 08 Cadillac, both in our mid 50's with greying hair. I was running 72 on the GPS in a 75....on I-25. He was going South and I was going North, when he gave me that look. He spun around and pulled us over for doing 90. I pointed to my GPS and he came back with the arguement that HIS radar gun was calibrated daily and wanted to know when my GPS was last calibrated? He was looking for any kind of arguement to escalate the situation. I yes sir'd him to death and took the ticket ($91.00 for doing 90 in a 75.) He kept asking me if I would like to take it to court. I've been there and done that. Who's the judge going to believe? His peace officer or some out of stater. Even if they do drop the charges, they still get you with court costs and the gas and time it took to get there.

The point is......they can stop you just because......and there ain't nothing you can do about it. If you don't want to get busted for weed.....don't take it with you. But if they really want to bust you....they can. It's your word against theirs if the weed they just some how found in your car....was planted or something they actually found. If you look the doesn't take much for them to sell it to the judge. If you can, try and video the whole confrontation.

caverdan is offline   Reply With Quote