Mountain Buzz banner

July 15 Grand Canyon - seeking boatman/boatwoman

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  cuzin 
#1 ·
I have an eight person permit for July 15, taking out at Pearce Ferry on July 31. We recently had a boat captain who was due to join the trip at Phantom on July 22 withdraw due to scheduling conflict.

We are looking for someone to replace him - either joining us at Phantom, or possibly joining us for the entire trip. There is also room for a passenger below Phantom. We are open to to an experienced kayaker taking the spot, in which case we will run the trip with three rafts instead of four.

We're an experienced group from Colorado, group participants are parents and friends, along with some offspring - high school/college students with lots of river miles behind them. If you're interested, let me know and I'll provide more information.

#2 ·
Yes Please!

I am very interested in joining your trip for the whole thing if possible. I am a 29 year old male who has worked commercially on the Class V Royal Gorge so I believe I have the boating and safety skills to be an asset on your trip. I would love to hear more details about this trip!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.