Old 06-09-2015   #1
Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1991
Grand Canyon Aug 31,2015 need exp Boatmen/women

Last week I was the PATL, this week I'm the TL…Grand Canyon launch Aug 31,2015. Looking for experienced canyon guides… Will be going with Pro perfectly painless gear/ food package so it won't be free! We have room for a chef, musician, comedian, doctor, nurse, massage therapist, yoga instructor, experienced GC boatmen/women, cabana boy, groover duty connoisseur, kind, fun people… ready to float the best month of the year! No extreme party types, no extreme book worms~(retreat to tent directly after dinner)…You know who I'm talking about! If you or someone you know fits any of these criteria, or know that you are meant to be on the GC this August 31, email me ASAP! gotta get this ball rolling!

24YearsWaiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015   #2
steamboat springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 09
i sent you a pm

flite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015   #3
steamboat springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 09
hows the trip shaping up? i'd love to talk to you about joining you trip. maybe since we are both in CO we could get together before and kick it. Give me a shout if you are interested.
flite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015   #4
Nederland, Co. nearest town., Either grace or kerfuffled
Paddling Since: 1985
Very interested in your tri. i have a zillion qualifications listed, and some you didn't!
lease text me directly at 3o3 642 o823 (phone as well or email me here , or at
Thanks, karen aka Jungle jane (on the askansas, years ago)
Jungle Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015   #5
Kamuela, Hawaii
Paddling Since: 1978
Interested in your August 31 GC launch river trip.
I can definitely perform on every level from Groover duty to successfully oaring through Crystal and Lava. Been there, done it, multiple times.
Text me if still looking for a well rounded solid River runner to discuss any possibility.
TBIfarmerbenjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015   #6
Salida, Colorado
trip organizer

I'm Eric and I'm going to take care of organizing the Grand trip for right now. Please pm me or I'll contact via cell if you leave a #. This is going to be a Pro painless private trip. First priority is to find 3 raft captains. Additional crew will be given preference if associated with a captain. If you are a kayaker looking to join you'd be best served if you come with a raft captain. A protrip we rent nearly everything from Pro and leave it on the deck at Diamond takeout for them to deal with. I expect the cost to fall somewhere between $1000-$2000. If you cant afford a pro trip please don't contact me. The age range right now is 40-60 yrs. Moderate to non drinkers. A care free relaxed trip. I look forward to hearing from you. River!
No amount of money is worth your free time!
whip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015   #7
moscow, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1988
Hey Uncle E, I am interested, can you send me some more details via email?

Whipster is offline   Reply With Quote