Old 05-26-2014   #1
Three Forks, Montana
Paddling Since: 2000
Gallatin River singles line.......

No, not the unwed, but rather the place where solo rafters/kayakers can organize their trip on the Gallatin.

Solo boaters are welcome to use this thread for meeting other solo boaters for shuttle organization and just to meet up with other solo's for a river partner.

I will start:

I am headed up the Gallatin for a float today. Experienced, got a Cat boat, got a six pack on ice for after the float, got 4 seats in the truck, room for kayaks in the bed.
Who's going up? call me........six 8 five three 6 4 three

freeclimber00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014   #2
at my house, Montana
Paddling Since: 2020
PM glenn, or search his posts. I think he once said they have a bozone fb group for just this.

I am a river, babe - I've got plenty of time, I don't know where I'm going, I'm just following the lines..... - "We are water" by Shaye
lhowemt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014   #3
East MT, WestMT, Both sides of the Yellowstone
Paddling Since: 09
or just show up at upper storm castle. The Bozeman after work crew gets there around 4-5 pm.
spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014   #4
Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1980
I just got back into town. I will call you soon. I drive the canyon near everyday and look forward to meeting new boaters. Spiders right. It should be pretty busy at the take outs around then. Road constructions going to be a real bummer though so maybe shorter runs will be the thing this season.

Sembob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014   #5
BZN, Montana
Paddling Since: 2008
Ahhhh, hope you got out and didn't go into the log. Sorry I never got back to your PM. Portaged on the right side of house only to drop into a sleeper hole and got some playboating practice. Good boogey and a couple sweet moves out there.

Bozeman Whitewater facebook group is where most of the meetups are taking place.
The sunshine walked beside her
glenn is offline   Reply With Quote