Old 07-01-2016   #1
Vernon, British Columbia
Paddling Since: 1989
Family looking to join Main Salmon Trip

Easy going Canadian Family looking to join Main Salmon trip first two weeks of August. We are late 40's couple with 11 and 12 year old daughters from Vernon BC. We have a fully outfitted 18foot rig, two duckies and one hard shell kayak with lots of gear to contribute to a trip.....Kitchen, Groover, Large shade\rain tarp with bug netting. We are an experienced crew. Dad works as a Ski guide in the winter , spent 20 years teaching Whitewater skills but now spends spring summer fall as a Primary Care Paramedic. We have done trips on the Middle fork, Main Salmon, San Juan, Stikine, Kootenay and Dad has done the grand canyon as well on his own. If you think we might fit into your trip we would love to hear from you. Thanks for reading.

MSTANLEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016   #2
Sturgis, South Dakota
Paddling Since: 2003

I wish we had a Main Salmon permit. I love that river and would love to take my family down this summer, but I don't think it's in the cards this summer. I did happen to notice that your girls are the same age as my girls. They love rafting so much more when there is a social scene. I would love to keep in touch for future trips. Kind regards.

Note. We do have a no kids Deso trip on July 21.
johnseri is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off