Old 03-13-2009   #21
Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
non diary mayo? sounds nasty, i don't want to know what that is made of.

caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009   #22
Eastern Slope, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1980
Originally Posted by TakemetotheRiver View Post
Perfect! That should round out the trip just right.

Randy, Laura would probably have you blubbering by morning and making wedding plans.
I've always wanted to marry a Montana girl...

Randaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009   #23
at my house, Montana
Paddling Since: 2020
Originally Posted by Randaddy View Post
How do you know I'm younger than you? Are you a cougar?

You should totally come raft with us. Lodore in March with one launch a day, we're going to have the place to ourselves! We'll all get to bed early every night. Wild Turkey American Honey puts me to sleep like a baby.
None of you knew the "blah blah blah blah ginger" thing, a while back which was my response to someone saying something that was worth nothing. The truth came out, not like you really want to pose as someone over the hill. I think there was also a thread about age on the eddy a while ago, perhaps something to do with music.

I'll keep you guessing what MY power animal is, feel free to use your imagination, and it won't be enough!

You guys have a blast, I just had a medical thing come up too, so no spur of the moment trips for me for a bit.

Keep a good journal, and post it all winter long next winter. I hope you write well, I just got the latest AW, and someone wrote a piece on floating the grand. Silly yakker, until they waxed incredibly eloquent about how the water of the colorado replaced all the water in their body by the end of the trip, and how the power of the colorado stayed with them for weeks afterwards as they used the muscles the river built. Flipping awesome. It's going to be hard to wait a year.

And don't forget yer crocs!
I am a river, babe - I've got plenty of time, I don't know where I'm going, I'm just following the lines..... - "We are water" by Shaye
lhowemt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009   #24
Buena Vista, Colorado
Hey TakeMeOnTheRiver, can I come along? I'll bring some beer and a possum.

Grif is offline   Reply With Quote