Mountain Buzz banner

Companions for Hells Canyon post permit season

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Whetstone 
#1 ·
I'm hoping to get on the river for one last trip this fall but the group I was planning on doing Hell's Canyon with fell apart. The catch is I have commitments in Boise on Thursday and Monday nights I can't miss so need to do a Fri-Sun/Mon trip. I was thinking of the first weekend after the permit season ends 9/13-9/15 but there are a couple of other weekends in Sept/Oct I could also pull off.

I'm a single 26 year old guy but I work with kids/parents for my day job so I don't mind families or doing trips with folks older than me as well. I used to guide so I'm not the type of person to sit around while there's work to be done in camp. I like to enjoy a few brews while on the river but would be fine with a dry trip too. I've never run Hells Canyon but I'm a solid class 4 oarsman/guide and am an not to worried about the whitewater. I've got a couple of different options for owning/borrowing/renting gear and would be happy to take passengers as a paddle boat or as cargo or run a bigger gear boat depending on what the group needed.

PM me or call seven-six-one-nine-nine-one-one if you are interested!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.