Old 04-01-2015   #11
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Originally Posted by jvwoods View Post
Hey Jacy,

I'm not positive on what my family will try to attempt this year but if you would like to try to join up for a trip let me know, I have 2 girls, 5 years and 9 months and we are in the Vail valley.
jvwoods, we'd love to run with your family. We'll be in Vail on the tail end of a camping trip in Moab during the first week of June, before we head to camp outside of boating on that trip, but it might be nice to meet up, while I'm in Vail for work.

The fam has already been doing a lot of hiking, camping, etc. My husband and I have been guides for 18/10 years we aren't new to river, and we'd be boating with people of equal or more experience. We take safety pretty seriously...and while river/camping is pretty risky...lots of things are. But, I agree, every family is different. I may get out there and totally regret the trip. We'll start slow, low and safe.

jacy is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Topic Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chama with kids-lot's of kids TierraoMuerte Whitewater Kayaking 2 05-01-2009 06:20 AM
Upper C area - Camping with Kids? cokayakn Whitewater Kayaking 1 06-16-2008 11:35 AM
Good camping on class IV and up runs? Curtis_Elwood Whitewater Kayaking 7 06-08-2008 09:08 AM
Kids rodeo at LOG... Winner gets a Jackson Kids boat of choice!!! thecraw Whitewater Kayaking 1 05-19-2008 10:59 AM
kids will be kids Larsen Whitewater Kayaking 1 04-10-2007 01:18 PM

» Classified Ads
Royal Flush Cataraft

posted by ayears

2012 Jacks plastic royal flush 25'' cataraft with NRS...

14' steel raft trailer

posted by groovy

hand made steel welded. This was a commercial trailer used...

Kokatat Dry Suit small

posted by peg2016

Kokatat dry suit small.Excellent condition with new...