Old 02-26-2014   #1
Fresno, California
Paddling Since: 1990
Boat Any Place Any River Any Time

Got laid off and I am looking to get some boating in before I have to re-join the real world.
Looking to get out on the water anywhere in the West . I am in Cen. Cal but no water here, will travel If anyone needs a boating partner at any time contact me. I love to travel to new rivers and would have no problem heading up to OR. CO. WA or ID. If fact I plan to go all these areas over the spring/ summer.
Show me around and when we have a good season in Ca. if will return the favor.
Right now I am running a small cat and I am looking for class 4-5 I am a conservative boater that loves a good sunny beach as much as much as the rapids. I will carry beer for Kayakers!! ( if the help me w/ my cat at take out. ) Let me know if u need a side kick, I get along with everyone

Villainista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #2
Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000

I am going to be out in the Sacramento area this weekend. Is there ANYTHING worth kayaking right now within a couple hour drive?

Claytonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014   #3
Fresno, California
Paddling Since: 1990
North Fork American

Looks like rain/snow for the Sierra Nevada Mts. for the next few days. Right out-side of Sacramento Is the North Fork American. Chamberlin Falls is a good 1 day class 4 run. Bet it will be flowing good by Sun-Mon and I think the rain will have slowed down by then. lots of other choices as well.
Villainista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014   #4
glenwood, New Mexico
Paddling Since: 2005
A friend and I are putting on the San Juan in Utah april 4 assuming a storm doesn't blow in. might be a slot let me know.
kelly cranston is offline   Reply With Quote