Originally Posted by swiftwater15
When the co2 level gets too high you get a "hit" in the nose familiar from drinking soda as a kid. Co2 is also heavier than air and will settle into low enclosed spaces. I used to work for a dry ice company in college, and if you stuck your head too far into a container of dry ice you know immediately. It won't sneak up on you like CO.
Sorta true, if you didn't know you might not realize why you were getting lightheaded. This happened to my friend, I told her to open her windows a bit on the way home and she forgot. Then she started to feel a bit woozy and remembered what I said! It's not going to kill you unless you refuse to get back into regular air, but it could be dangerous when driving in the case of an accident. Texting, brushing teeth, driving, AND being O2 deprived......