What I think Mogur would prefer is that you print it to PDF using something like cutePDF or load it as a Google Doc.
Meanwhile, I chose to trust you and read the paper. Some critique:
- Why is the original written piece on the 4th page?
- What point are you trying to make, or is this meant to be a statement of facts?
- Did you do any original research for your paper? (It's cool if it wasn't required, just state it)
- As an employer, I like to see your take on the issue, properly couched, rather than an assembly of information
- "Sentiment of freedom"? I feel quite free out there. Free enough to have my toenails painted and participate in naked running matches.
- What is SOTAR made of?
- What do you suggest we change?
- Does most of the pollution occur during manufacture or use of the boat? (See the Prius vs an F-150 for a surprise in the total carbon load for 75k miles - the F-150 is nicer to the sky because batteries are energy intensive to make)
- How much does an organic garden honestly help? (Smugness is a turn-off for me)
- What is the carbon output of the guys running their registration servers instead of the printed mailings? (Use a average power use of 500W for a ballpark)
- Is it more efficient to deflate boats for transport? (There will be an energy cost to inflate and deflate, I was hoping you could quantify it.)
I'm not trying to be mean - these are just questions that popped to mind while I was reading the paper, and I'm friendlier than a prof.