I posted this before, but sometimes doing it twice is better than once.
1. Never carry your personal gear to the camp and pick your tent site until all group gear is unloaded and carried to the camp.
2. Never set up your tent until the groover, hand wash station(s)and kitchen is set up.
3. Always ask "what can I do to help" if you are a newbie.
4. He/she that cooks does not wash dishes.
5. Never help cook someone else's meal unless asked.
6. Never pick up and shake a spice container over anything except your plate of food (unless you are the cook).
7. Never ask the boatman carrying the groover and hand wash station why he is always the last boat ready to launch is the morning, he is sure to let you find out the hard way.
8. If you snore set up as far as possible from others.
9. Wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands.
10. Spit your tooth paste in the river.
Time is like a river. You cannot touch the water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life on or off the river.