Not pissing off me is pretty easy.
1. Show up relatively on time
2. Be honest with your abilities - it will keep all of us from getting into trouble
3. Be willing to do your best and help out where you can. Not everyone is an experienced boatman, cook or whatever, but figure out where you can pitch in. Everyone needs help getting gear to and from boats. Just do what you can with a smile.
4. Avoid politics and religion discussions until you know your audience.
5. Don't do drugs around my kids.
6. Leave it better than you found it.
The worst part of boating is a busy take-out. Everyone needs to be considerate, and chill out at take out. An awesome boater may not be able to back their trailer up for crap - don't get mad at them for taking up space, help them out. If you can derig upstream and save time loading, please do so.