OK, so my first post in this thread was a little facetious but I have thought of a few things since then. And someone mentioned the attrition rate or the "I won't be inviting them on a trip again" statement and it made me think of some more.
How to make the do not invite again list:
1) stabbing someone else's boat. Hell even stabbing your own boat would do it. Stabbing anything that didn't need to be stabbed. Simple: Just don't stab.
2) Putting end of day warm beers into my already diminishing ice supply without prechilling in the river or nothing. Killed my ice. Gone by the next day, which meant I had to beg ice for my gin and tonics the next two nights. Unacceptable cooler violation.
3) Insisting ( as a passenger at that ) that we have to bring another huge dutch oven (one of the big rectangular ones) to "do" your meal that already had three big dutches and two small ones. Because you had to do one extra item. Then get too drunk to execute most of the meal.
4) As a kayaker bring a handgun along that I am carrying in my boat with telling me. Then sneak off at Moose Creek layover and shoot off all your ammo with inviting me or letting me shoot.
5) Tell me where we are going to camp that night. You are not the permit holder and not the guy carrying the kitchen. Insist to the point of me saying "Fuck it, camp where you want but the kitchen will be at Tango Bar with me".
6) Throw your cat in your rig and leave with four oar boats still derigging. Cuz you have a long ways to go.....waaaaahhhh.
7) Wade into the river ( on my permit) and dump the ashes because they are 'organic' so it should be OK, even though it is explicitly not.
Use soap in the hot springs.
9) Insist your entire drybox is full and cannot be used to carry any group gear. Full of fishing and fly tying equipment. Yes, vices, large boxes of feathers and shit and all kinds of other stuff that didn't get used once.
10) Be misogynistic towards the female boaters on my trip. Or any of the ladies on the trip.
11) come to the lunch table naked or show off your Prince something piercing to the after dinner group around the campfire. Same guy.