Old 07-14-2016   #1
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Paddling Since: 1990
Props to River Runners Transport in Vernal

I recently participated in a rafting trip on the Yampa. While moving our trailer to the take-out we busted a leaf spring. This was on Sunday, July 3rd. On the morning of the put-in, July 4 I called RRT in Vernal. While we were on the river they measured the broken spring, purchased a new one along with U-bolts and left them in my truck at the take-out.

Installing them was a bear because the bolts were frozen on but we took out on a Saturday afternoon so RRT probably saved us a day, if not more, hunting for parts on a Sunday.

McGinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016   #2
Paddling Since: 2008
I will second that, those guys are the best!

OCFry is offline   Reply With Quote
lafayette, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1961
3rd that
Time is like a river. You cannot touch the water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life on or off the river. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016   #4
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
I'll 4th that. They've gotten my car to the takeout when lesser companies would've left it on the roadside...
Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016   #5
Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
+1, we used River Runners Transport for a deso shuttle and were very happy with the service and how organized they are. Excellent experience all the way around, I would recommend them in a second.
Floatin mucho is offline   Reply With Quote