Mountain Buzz banner

Please Help Stolen Aire raft from Homestead

Tags
aire rafting
11K views 32 replies 23 participants last post by  wetwilly 
#1 ·
Last night my good friend was putting his kids to bed when someone stole his raft out of his driveway while it was laid out to deflate.
The raft was taken from Homestead (Edwards). It is new this summer - a 14 ft 3E blue AIRE / grey bottem and greythwarts with 6 blue footcups.
The serial number is 200700008

I have faith in the rivergods that this boat will come back with your help!!!!!!!

Please respond with any info or call Pat at 970-390-8627
Thanks!

#4 ·
Sucks

Just keep spreading the word, it is pretty hard to keep something as big as a raft a secret, especially in such a tight knit community of boaters.

A friend of mine had his raft stolen and the idiots tried to take it out on the same river about a week later, lets just say it was recovered pretty quickly.

#6 ·
probably already know, but check out craigslists/ebay/pawnshops all over Western Slope, newspapers, post on every forum you can, put up flyers in raft/fly shops/etc. The more the better, that is what a friend of mine did and it worked. Right now its probably in car or stored away. Keep looking months down the road, that is when they will try and get rid of it. Good Luck. If you catch them, please kick the shit out of them for me.

#14 ·
Total crap, I hope these guys read this site because the Rivergods bitch slap people who steal boats/rafts. Karma baby. You steal a boat/raft, you drown or carnage awaits.

Good luck getting it back, if not, file a police report and your homeowners insurance should get you back on the river in no time. And you can rest assure that the thieves will pay the price one way or another.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.