Old 06-19-2008   #41
, Colorado
I am Ahab

Once again, I'm dissapointed that you are all so against me. Nude boating is enjoyed by a large number of people (Home Page Nautical Naturist). Only a small amount of that is done on Whitewater rivers. I'm trying to expand the community to show all of you how liberating the combination of nudity and water can be.

Boofington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #42
Teacher, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000

Thanks for the inspiration, my wifes been out of the coutry for a month or so, and there is nothing like the saggy boobs and other "junk" on your website to get me threw the night.
Have a great trip.

boof512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #43
DIllon, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
NO Cover Ups????

So... I like every other boater on this forum have been folowing this post.(not as good as the LIL Man in the canoe from lasy year but entertaining.

You said you want this to be a FULLY nude trip correct? How ever I looked at your web site full of leathered old folks and in many of the pics men and wommen had cover ups of some sort. Paint sarong, shorts, towell, etc.

Personaly I could care less what a bunch of life lovin nudist do. However one must show proper eddicut(sp) where ever they are! Take your trip but take some clothes as well. When there is no one to see Well Hell GET R DONE! But if a group comes up or you come up on one Than throw your light body cover on for a few munites and when they leave disrobe. Cant it be that easy. When you are at camp at night run arround like wild people and do what you do! Some of us have famlies and young kids we want to bring on the river. I sure as hell dont want my daughter asking why is the overweight lady is naked on a raft and what is that hanging from her body.

Hope it works out for you. If it does we should have a burrning man fest on the river. We could call it Burnt to a crisp man cuz Im naked all day fest! Remember somme people ay Burnning Man do wear clothes.
2 Trailer Park Girls Go Round The Out Side!! "M"
shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #44
Pugetopolis, Washington
Paddling Since: 96
Originally Posted by shady View Post
Yeah,thats not right.
BarryDingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008   #45
Vail, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1978
[quote=El quapo;101631]The schlitz and turkey leg thing is getting old, so is this guy whining about nudity that nobody wants to see. Like everyone else said, if you wanna get naked do it in your own privacy.

Schlitz and turkey legs can never get old.....
tboe101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #46
ww guide/ frame builder/welder, mobile fabrication gig
Paddling Since: 1988
Um , now its brown's........... if this guy wa fur real, he'd be talking bout stridin OBJ, or possibly henson now, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO, still would somebody look at my junk please
Expedition Gear Rental
oarbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #47
who pm'd you

Hey Boofington, who has pm'd you so far. Spill the beans on which buzzards have actually said they want to go with you.
craporadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #48
Winter Park, Colorado
I definitely understand the issue of respect for other people on the river, especially young kids. But really, getting on this guys case because he wants to raft naked is lame. Being naked in nature has nothing to do with showing off for other people. Now if you are one of those people that stand up and swing when you come across another raft groups..that makes you lame too. You can float by others without them know you are naked. Trust me, I've done it. I have found since moving to CO that nakedness is much more of a taboo here then back east. And my nakedness has definitely decreased in the last 4 years, but it doesn't change my views on it or my comfortableness with it. You just have to make sure that you are with the right group, and no one in that group has issues with it. Not sure if Brown's is the place for a naked raft trip because of the number of people that float there, although I have known people to be naked on the New River in WVa, and that is a heavily floated section as well.
George, go with you naked float, be discrete when you approach other groups, and enjoy the freedom you feel when you are naked on the river or else where.
Boat-ERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #49
Winter Park, Colorado
Paddling Since: 93
Originally Posted by craporadon View Post
Hey Boofington, who has pm'd you so far. Spill the beans on which buzzards have actually said they want to go with you.
I am one of the buzzards who PM'd Boofington about boating nude. My wife and I are interested in this type of fun (and none of you would be bothered seeing us naked!), though we would pass on Brown's, at this level. A nude float down the Upper C would be perfect, and we are game on any warm, sunny day!

Just want to show that there are normal, fit and fun people who are also into this personal freedom, and we aren't afraid to admit it.

We do usually limit our nudity to lunch breaks and camp, though flat water is certainly game.
"Man is entitled to his adventures" - Ramtha
Homerslides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #50
conifer, Colorado
Hey Boofington,

I heard that a large contigent of NAMBLA wants to join in, are you game?

mr. compassionate is offline   Reply With Quote