Mountain Buzz banner

News on AAA Inflatables?

8K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Electric-Mayhem 
#1 ·
Last time I was in Denver, Mark and Judi at AAA Inflatables told me they would be re-locating from their old shop on Larimer Street to a new building somewhere in Golden. I just called their number and got an out-of-date phone message and I also can't seem to locate their website online.

I would guess that their move is in progress and they are out of contact until they are ready to re-open. Anybody have more info?

#2 ·
All it says on the former site is: "Sorry for the delay!. AAA Inflatable's move has taken longer than expected. We will be announcing our new location and grand Re-opening soon. Thanks to all for your patience! Mark & Judi"

Any beta would be appreciated, thanks.

#15 ·
I received this e-mail from triple June 7th

Thank You for taking a few moments to catch up with AAA Inflatables Equipment & Repair, Inc. Due to our construction this winter and spring, the move to our new location at 5610 Lamar St. Arvada, CO. 80002 is still in progress. BUT don't fret, we've got some great deals for you. We are available on Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm with Parking Lot Sales until completion of store. You may also call us at (303)296-2444.
Our new store is 1000 sq.feet larger and we have an abundance of parking. (please note; entrance to parking lot and store is located off of 56th Ave., east of Lamar St.)
We will be sending out our 'Grand Opening' Announcement and Party invite next month. So if you're in the vicinity please plan on stopping by. Festivities to include a band, food and 'No Hassle' Raffles!
So lets get down to business....

Mark & Judi would like to thank all of you for your support and patience. We're here because of you and for you.

#16 ·
Thanks, bighorn! We spent a couple of hours there, Mark and Judi showed us around, the new place is going to be amazing! They are still receiving shipments, so come on down and buy local. Opening party should be fun as well.

#19 ·
I'm sure glad DRE didn't shut down for a year to move!

#20 ·
Yeah no kidding. DRE hired a company to build them something and the space was mostly ready to go before moving. I think the AAA team is doing it all themselves on the weekends.

Stopped by to purchase one of their pumps and they were running the whole business out of a shipping container in the parking lot and had to brush construction dust off their shirt before they helped me. It'll be nice to have two full service options in town again soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.