Old 07-29-2014   #21
Pinecliffe, Colorado
Paddling Since: 05
Didn't read that part of it, good point but I would guess its not much harder than a 15' I see want 13 or 14 just throwing out thought of bigger boat. I've been on some trips with a 15' RMR and its nice but rolling it after every day trip gets old, you could factor in a trailer cost too unless I missed you already have one reading this on old jank tablet.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. KARL MARX
treemanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014   #22
Olympia, Washington
Paddling Since: 1980
I have really enjoyed my 14 ft RMR. I can put lots of gear in it, and my disabled sister rides in the bow. I had canyon inflatables build me a 4 bay frame. I'm a girl rower, I've had it down the MF Salmon, and lots of stuff in WA. It is very responsive. I do keep it inflated on a trailer.

Sent from my Lenovo B6000-F using Mountain Buzz mobile app

riverinstigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014   #23
TV, Idaho
The only thing I don't like about my Sotar vs the Maravia's I run with - the DS floor in the Sotar is clearly inferior to the Maravia. JMO.

Edit to add: I should add that overall I'm thrilled with my Sotar SL. The thing is a joy to paddle. The floor is good, but it doesn't get as firm as the Maravia. It is interesting to me that the Sotar DS floor has a pressure relief bubbler but the DS from Maravia does not.
M3mphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014   #24
I'm wrong 50% of the time
RFV, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1977
I like my Aire. It has been a great boat and has been with me for 10 years. It runs a huge variable of water in both volume and class. It stays inflated and is easy to repair. Tracks well and fast. PM me and maybe I'll let you try it out.

brendodendo is offline   Reply With Quote