New Guy from Denver
What's up everybody. I am so stoked to join yet another forum. I say this because I have a lot of hobbies.
I joined this forum, b/c, well, I just got a screaming deal on a raft this week from a guy on Craigslist. I fly fish, and have been wanting a raft for quite some time now. I used to be a white water guide back in the SouthEast(NC, TN, etc).
About the boat I got:
- 1997 Odyssey - 14 footer - 1 thwart (want to rig removeable)
- 1 pin hole (needs patch, still looking at youtube vids for help)
- Came with Fly fishing aluminum frame(awesome). Has 2 swivel seats
- oar seat is a blue mesh type
- came with DRE barrel pump, and mesh drop holder
- Oars are sh!tty Carlisle(def. need to be replaced)
- hasn't been used in 4 1/2 years, guy had stored in his dad's barn in Parker(some ranch)
I still can't believe I own this thing, and the deal I got on it, feel like I got away with murder. I really wish it was a self bailer, but alas, it is not. Still though, no complaints. Can't wait to get on the river!!!