Old 09-09-2016   #1
SLC, Utwah
Late Sept trip planning

Hello everyone. I had multiple people from across the West bail on a Sept 27 deso trip this week, all for different reasons. Therefor I am now searching for something else for my family and I jump onto later in the month. It's getting to be pretty short notice but I figure this is worth a shot. If anyone has some spots on a trip I'd appreciate a shot at joining. I can easily provide references. This was going to be the 4 year olds first multi-day which is why we are pretty bummed

My wife and I are in our mid-30's.
2 daughters- 4 and 9. 9yo has multi-day experience. Again I can provide references.
16' raft w/ damn near all gear needed for any adventure- or I can source easily as I have been in the gear industry for 20 years and have many connections.
I have many years of rafting experience. This would have been my 12th time down deso.

I have not cancelled deso yet- or the shuttle reservation. if anyone wants to help make this happen let me know. I'm more than comfortable going as a solo boat, but not with the 4yo. Haven't told the kids about not going yet as they will be as bummed as I currently am.

Thanks everyone.

AndTheLab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016   #2
Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
oh man... I didn't think that me waffling and deciding not to go was gonna force you to cancel the trip. If its down to you being able to swing the trip or not then I would feel horrible not coming along. I'll give ya a call or text or something in the morning since its 1am and you probably aren't up.

Electric-Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016   #3
Top Quality River Gear
Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1960
Hell's Canyon is out of permit season that might be a great option to look at for you and the family! I hope you get it all figured out, missing rivers trips is a very sad situation. Kindly, Renee
Cascade River Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016   #4
Great time for a lower salmon😀 Bringing a motor is nice but it's not required.
oarboatman is offline   Reply With Quote