Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
lakewood, Colorado
Deso High School Trip Oct 4-11

I run a Deso trip twice a year with a group of my high school students. We have been running this trip for about 10 years. McLain High School is an alternative high school in Lakewood, just west of Denver, that serves youths who are at-risk of dropping out.

We are going down Deso Oct. 5-11, drive out the 4th. One of our female guides/chaperones was recently injured and may not be able to go. I am looking for a female guide/chaperone to replace her. I could use a paddle boat guide or gear boat guide depending on your preferences and background. We are taking 14 students on two paddle boats and 3 or 4 gear boats.

There are lot of details that I am sure I haven't included for all of those who aren't available or interested, but if you are interested please give me a call and I will tell you more about the trip. I would obviously also need to learn more about anyone who might be interested in joining us last minute.

Tony Hughes

ahughes124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2
lakewood, Colorado

I wish I could figure out deleting this post! But I have found a guide and am good.
This post offers me an edit button but don't seem to have one on my original post.

ahughes124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
vernal, Utah
Paddling Since: 1986
Good luck Tony finding a guide. I'll put the word out for you if you would like.
melmorr is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules