The boat in the swap is mine. I think I did a pretty good job, but it was a huge pain in the ass and I wouldn't suggest it unless you love being high off hypalon glue and enjoy working with annoying, awkward materials.
Also, the only reason I even started the project was because I got a good deal on a floor that actually fit the tubes, and I think that's pretty rare, and floors are usually absurdly expensive, even used.
It's super messy, labor intensive job for a boat that, done correctly, should work ok, but will essentially leave you with a raft having a resale value of $300(hopefully
) time vs. money.
I only took on this project because, at the time, I thought it was all I could afford. I ended up getting a "real" job, though, and got a new boat.