There's a big slug of muddy, chocolate milkshake water coming down the river right now due to all the rain on the Western Slope. It's hit the state line gage and hasn't gotten to the Cisco gage yet.
If you want to know what the flow's going to be this weekend, here's the link to the predicted flows that was on your other thread you started
. From the looks of it, the actual flow is already a couple thousand cfs greater than what they were predicting a day or so ago, so add that to the trend for the next few days.
Westwater's baring her teeth right now and it looks like she'll be pretty munchy through the weekend. If you don't think you or your group are up for rock and roll adventure, call (435) 259-7012 and cancel the permit ASAP (before noon). Then let folks on the Buzz know because someone here's going to want to hit it at these levels. The BLM may let you apply your permit fee to a later date. Even if you lose your $$, it'll be a small loss compared to having your boat getting shredded whilst circulating in the Room of Doom for the next week, or putting your SO permanently off rafting after a terrifying run that may include the nightmare swim getting spun around in vortices and sucked deeper, wondering if you'll ever see the surface again. Please do NOT do a no-show on launch day.
If you want fun splashy whitewater for family and friends, take the crew to the Moab Daily, Glenwood Canyon, or someplace else.
[UPDATE EDIT 10:50 5/7] The new flow forecast looks like it'll drop to about 10K tomorrow, and for the weekend coming back up to about 13K. This is going to be pretty munchy and you'll want a really solid crew. Remember that these are estimates, and could go up further with additional rain out there.