Mountain Buzz banner

SUP stuck on Shoshone!

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  MountainManJake 
#1 ·
Paddled into Tombstone today. Took the left slot a little too far right. I supermanned and the SUP somehow got stuck in the slot. It moves around alot but wont flush out... alot of water going over the back of it. Several rafts and kayaks went right over it with no problem but it still wouldnt budge. Some amazing kayakers kindly tried to bump it out as well but its in there pretty good and its an awkward spot. It got dark and I have to work in the morning so its still there as far as i know. I live in Fraser and cant get my gear and make it back out for a rescue attempt until thursday. If it happens to pop out when someone is boating through or someone finds it in maneater eddy please get in touch with me as this SUP is borrowed and y'all know a raft guide can't afford that shit. Reward goes without saying. You call it. I will be forever grateful. Man it sucks to be this guy... let the flames begin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.