Questions about Grand Canyon over time.....
Grand Canyon friends: A friend of mine is doing some research and would like to get some opinions on changes over time in Grand Canyon. Specifically on the river. If you would like to help Megan, her questions are this:
1. How have river folks seen the river change over the years?
2. How significant have the changes been (over how many years?)?
3. How does the fact that the Colorado River is endangered affect private trips?
4. Do these changes affect wildlife surrounding the river or the natural beauty of the river?
5. What would river folks say to the public about the issues?
6. What is the best thing we can do to maintain the Grand Canyon experience from days of yore?
Thanks for your help!