Closed Thread
Old 12-05-2013   #41
Christopher Creek, Arizona
Paddling Since: 1969
[QUOTE=beetle;341815]YETI GONE crazy, well what a nice contribution wise man. Yes that is really a very nice and well thought out contribution. I aspire to be as smart as you one day, when I start trusting anything anyone says and start to just be a layover and never comment on anything. Yea I can't wait to be a ,,,, oh yea that is it a SHEEP.

geez, now you are messing with sheep? keep it up; you will get to a hundred posts tonight. fuking sheep hater.

Old 12-05-2013   #42
colorado, Carbondale, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2012
I like Colorado Steve, maybe one of the few sensible people here. What no attacking me for wanting to trust someone's word? You are breaking the rules there Steve. You should be slamming me for believing someone else's directions.

Old 12-05-2013   #43
Renaissance Redneck
Huson, Montana
Paddling Since: 1988
Originally Posted by colorado_steve View Post
alcohol is not allowed on the navajo nation. so..... if you camp river left on the juan your not suppose to have booze. that right there is a deal breaker. who goes on the juan without booze (besides the bible thumpers)???
So that's why the only party I have ever seen camping on that side was the ranger.
"You're gonna be doin a lot of doobie rolling when youre LIVIN IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER"
Old 12-05-2013   #44
Boy Howdy!
Colotucky, USA
Paddling Since: 2006
You got your$ back, why bitch? Bet you drink keystone ice and own a saturn. Take the refund and drink @ the nugget. And always include a camp permit in the cost of a trip T.L.
If you dont want to get flamed here, i know plenty of people who will on the fork
Who's your monkey?
Old 12-05-2013   #45
nice English, really straight..... seriously lay off the drugs, oh go flame yourself, you appear you need it.
Old 12-05-2013   #46
God Amongst Men
Phuoc My, Da Nang, THE 'NAM
Paddling Since: 1845
Originally Posted by beetle View Post
keep drinking the koolaid bud. THIS is not about someones land for once and for all, this is about someones word. cant you flipping read??????????
I- and all the other buzzards who have posted here- can read just fine. I think the problem here is your listening. We get why you are angry. That's not the issue. The issue is a Navajo Nation individual told you erroneous information, (on her lands, where she has every right to say what she wants) and you (despite eventually receiving your $$) are having a class 5 meltdown over something that if it happened to the other 95% of us we would laugh and say "one for the story books" and not think of it again. We are not telling you we don't understand, we are telling you it's just not worth it to get THIS mad over it.

I am not sure what the "keep drinking the koolaid bud" comment is about. Usually people who say stuff like this are total nut cases, and yet you have been arguing this whole time that you aren't. But yet you get mad over something this trivial too, so.......eagerly awaiting your reply.
"Don't f$&@ing eddy out, just run it! Whaddya doin??" -LMyers
Old 12-05-2013   #47
Preacher of the Profit Paddling Since: 1990
Yelp that sh!t

Beetle- something tells me that you sir have a Yelp account. And, think that will teach them.
I love to dance, but who needs the music- It throws me off.
Old 12-05-2013   #48
Pleasant Valley, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
You sound like a self-important, entitled asshole. After five pages of ranting, no one agrees with you.
So, take a deep breath, shut the fuck up and move along.

Old 12-06-2013   #49
Nice and insightful........"CAPTAIN" is just my case in point. Damn, you are way off. You need to educate yourself a bit. Maybe YOU should shut up and move on as I never forced you here. Who do you think you are?

Moving on, "Yeticrazy", at this point, what make me mad is the stupid, uneducated, totally off the wall and flat out intentionally hurtful comments made by some of the "fellow" boaters on this forum. Just like the last totally stupid comment. Crazy, did I force you do this forum? I think not.

When I first typed up this straight forward complaint, I was not ranting or melting down to the level that you have said. I don't care what entity it is towards. What happened to me was wrong. I don't care who it was. I see each person or entity as an equal regardless of circumstances.

It was only after all the stupid and un-thoughtful comments that I realized how little we as a society we now expect of one another now.

I ran my own company for 12 years until just recently and it was one of the more successful in the area. I did not do it by lying to people OR hiding behind my employees. If one of my employees made a promise to a customer, I did everything in my power within reason to uphold that promise because I felt and still feel that honor and dignity is a powerful thing and that is an extremely important element in building relationships and trust. Something many in this forum don't understand or know and will never know. If you can't trust someone, then why even proceed from there?

I walked the talk, pardon the pun. I did not make bullshit excuses and call people negative names, like what has happened here. That is just senseless and ignorant as one loud mouth liked to use. I did not make excuses, but some like that person will. I did not hide behind employees.

I proceeded to continue to ask for a refund not because of the money, but because of principle and nothing more. That is what is missing in today's world. If asking an entity or a person to stand by a promise made by a representative of that particular organization is asking too much, then I guess I expect too much by what most people here are saying here. That is a shame. I thought we have moved on as a society. However I am blasted for believing in a standard such as that?

Based on those statements made towards me, I am wrong and I should just lay back and accept whatever eh? Just call it good and say, well it could be worse eh? Well at least I was let on the land or whatever the excuse may be? Whatever it is, it is an excuse or even a lie, when the circumstances are not as they were presented to me. Is that what I should be saying or living my life in accordance to? Should we teach our children that? I would hope not. But I think that is what is the norm today though and this thread 100% proves that.

Total complacency and asking for a complete lack of accountability is what you are telling me I should expect. Well yes we already have too much of that in today's world. Cheers to you and here is you your "anxiously waiting feedback" comment. Well, I guess I will just let it go and don't ask for anything more I am sure that will make the society we live in a better place. At least that is what most of the other comments and you are suggesting. I would gladly burn the check if everyone here actually learned a lesson here, but I hate to say that is not the case.

If thiscomplacency (just chill out, it ok look at the bright side, or just lay back and accept it) is what we ALL should do, then we are in store for something much more than this as time progresses in our world. I am sure I am not the only one out there that understands the depth of the issue that I was trying to point out.

Thanks for your in depth and thoughtful position. Especially our super intelligent friend, "Captain". You need a medal for your comments.

Old 12-06-2013   #50
ran my own company for 12 years until just recently and it was one of the more successful in the area. I did not do it by lying to people OR hiding behind my employees
If one of my employees made a promise to a customer, I did everything in my power within reason to uphold that promise*

Oh my god is this breck???

Closed Thread