Old 01-07-2014   #1
Denver via GJ, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Hey Buzzards need some advice?

Have received some good advice from friends and family but wanted to get some incites from a group of like interested people who may actually have lived in both these areas (or would like too). Some who have left Eagle county for Denver and others who have not.

I have an opportunity to relocate to Eagle County from Denver for my work. Question is, is it worth it? I know it sounds like a no brainier, but I have come to enjoy the city and convenience of things and despite the driving (which I have learned to live with) I still have pretty good access to recreation and a group of people willing to get out. The big concern being that my work will be more taxing in the new location.

Appreciate the thoughts

"I plan to leisurely advance through my existence" - Terry Fuhrman 1991
-k- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014   #2
Plunk your magic twanger!
New Castle, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
i know people who have lived on the western slope but moved to the Front Range for work. They like it there and feel very connected. They are more willing (and able) to drive for recreation than I. Being rafters and snowboarders, they head west a lot but do complain when they need to cut their weekend short to make the drive back. For me, I appreciate that I can ride wy weekends out a little longer.
Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off