Hell's Canyon Proposed Fees - Page 4 - Mountain Buzz

Old 08-24-2016   #31

Evereywhere, State of Bliss
Paddling Since: 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
They should be hiding at the put in's and take out's........ to catch the thieves breaking into cars.
AMEN

tteton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2016   #32

Bazzaro, World
Paddling Since: 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul7 View Post
In Idaho conservation officers with the fish and game are law enforcement officers who can enforce any law.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mountain Buzz mobile app
Kinda true. But Fish and Game has limited jurisdiction. Fish and Game COs are required by Idaho state law to be wearing uniform if issuing a ticket.

https://legislature.idaho.gov/idstat...erFriendly.htm
Old 08-24-2016   #33

Bazzaro, World
Paddling Since: 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by case_seth View Post
I had a buddy in Colorado get a ticket for marijuana on federal land, it was just a $50 ticket, no court or anything else.
In the state of Idaho the average position of a small amount pot first time is around $200 fine, a couple drug classes, and 10 hours volunteer time. Your "friend" got very very very all most tooo lucky. Just saying.
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2016   #34

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbagkayaker View Post
In the state of Idaho the average position of a small amount pot first time is around $200 fine, a couple drug classes, and 10 hours volunteer time. Your "friend" got very very very all most tooo lucky. Just saying.
The ticket was issued by a federal officer on federal land in the Colorado National Monument. I think that's why there wasn't any associated county court proceedings. He definatly got lucky in that he wasn't in Idaho. I definitely agree that Idaho is a place to be avoided. Take their permits float their rivers and get the hell out. Leave those potato pickers to bicker among themselves
case_seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016   #35

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by case_seth View Post
The ticket was issued by a federal officer on federal land in the Colorado National Monument. I think that's why there wasn't any associated county court proceedings. He definatly got lucky in that he wasn't in Idaho. I definitely agree that Idaho is a place to be avoided. Take their permits float their rivers and get the hell out. Leave those potato pickers to bicker among themselves
100% agree with you!
Aroberts is offline   Reply With Quote