Dildo Rock + Noah's Ark = WTF - Page 11 - Mountain Buzz

Old 10-17-2016   #101
Misspellingintothefuture!

Fraser, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckmanriver View Post
Perhaps this is getting a little too out of hand. Nearing 15K in views that a lot of traffic for this forum.
It keeps going, and going, and going...........

Old 10-17-2016   #102

Rivertown, West Virginia
Paddling Since: 9:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacc View Post
Having run the Gauley for 20 years, ('84-'04) I miss it.....till I saw the Pillow Talk video. Jeesus, what a sh*tshow it's become. I'm sure it's still fun, but I definitely don't feel the need to go back for Gauley Fest. Maybe a Spring run and with any luck, a Meadow run thrown in. Good times.

Curtis' drift boat run was f-n' awesome!
Thanks tmacc. I could not have done it without the great support team I have.
I am an American Whitewater member. One of 6300. There are an estimated 100000 paddlers in the U S. If you are not a member you should join. AW is fighting for our rivers everyday and could use some help.
curtis catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016   #103

BV, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2
[/Quote ]
No doubt, lasts year Songer wrapped a raft on tumble home. No one said a word. Those dudes from Washington wrapped one at sweets. The only reason anyone is still talking about this is because Noahs Beleive in God. Well what I know is l don't hate anything l don't believe in. There is no logic in it so if you hate God than you must feel he slighted you in some way. There fore believing in him. I am not saying you should or should not. What l am saying is that if that were a boat load of lesbian, gay, transsexual guides you all would not still be talking about this because of fear of offending someone. Have a nice day. One more Gauley Weekend, come on out and run it.[/QUOTE]

Know your facts, that senior Songer guide that wrapped, was chasing swimmers from a first year Gauley guide, trying save their life from cave at fourth drop. That first year guise was an Ark boater who works for Wilderness Aware. I work on the Ark and Gauley, and was there the weekend of Gauley fest and saw whole think down.. NA gets a bullseye about mistakes cause they pride themselves on safety and good guides. Great peolle, but not great guides because many are young and have no experience. Running only one section of whitewater only doesn't help you grow a boater or skills. Noah's needs to lay off the ropes, they were a hazard in fourth drop, and did multiple times this summer and held up river. Nice guys and enjoy some of the senior guides, but when we came up to heckle a little and have some fun boating laughs like most action at the gauley, they reacted poorly and didn't have any humility or could laugh at situation and say they screwed up.
skinnyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016   #104

Rivertown, West Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyfish View Post
[/Quote ]
No doubt, lasts year Songer wrapped a raft on tumble home. No one said a word. Those dudes from Washington wrapped one at sweets. The only reason anyone is still talking about this is because Noahs Beleive in God. Well what I know is l don't hate anything l don't believe in. There is no logic in it so if you hate God than you must feel he slighted you in some way. There fore believing in him. I am not saying you should or should not. What l am saying is that if that were a boat load of lesbian, gay, transsexual guides you all would not still be talking about this because of fear of offending someone. Have a nice day. One more Gauley Weekend, come on out and run it.

Know your facts, that senior Songer guide that wrapped, was chasing swimmers from a first year Gauley guide, trying save their life from cave at fourth drop. That first year guise was an Ark boater who works for Wilderness Aware. I work on the Ark and Gauley, and was there the weekend of Gauley fest and saw whole think down.. NA gets a bullseye about mistakes cause they pride themselves on safety and good guides. Great peolle, but not great guides because many are young and have no experience. Running only one section of whitewater only doesn't help you grow a boater or skills. Noah's needs to lay off the ropes, they were a hazard in fourth drop, and did multiple times this summer and held up river. Nice guys and enjoy some of the senior guides, but when we came up to heckle a little and have some fun boating laughs like most action at the gauley, they reacted poorly and didn't have any humility or could laugh at situation and say they screwed up.[/QUOTE]

As you said songer wrapped a raft. As you also said no one gets better by running the same stretch of river. Noah is out on the Gauley just trying to improve.

Thanks for pointing out that l know my facts. I was there. As you said songer wrapped chasing swimmers. First rule of rescue, don't become victim. Have a nice day.
I am an American Whitewater member. One of 6300. There are an estimated 100000 paddlers in the U S. If you are not a member you should join. AW is fighting for our rivers everyday and could use some help.
Old 10-18-2016   #105

BV, Colorado
Facts might be right, but your argument is bunk.. if you can't see that, then I can't argue with stupid...
Old 10-18-2016   #106

Rivertown, West Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyfish View Post
Facts might be right, but your argument is bunk.. if you can't see that, then I can't argue with stupid...
Facts MIGHT be right. They are your facts. Are they right or not? If you can't argue with stupid then why keep typing? I mean does your sentence end with stupid... information. stupid...points? I don't get it. Are you trying to prove I am stupid? Help me out.
Old 10-18-2016   #107

Rivertown, West Virginia
Oh yeah, Skinnyfish, one more thing before I go. I did not mean to offend you. I say this because you remind me of a very few big feeling Guides that get all Butt Hurt when some one gets in "their way" and they have to deviate from the only line they know on the river. Most Gauley guides that I meat are professional.
Old 10-18-2016   #108
no tengo

Baytopia, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1876
I don't know who is arguing for what anymore but as far as making fun of Noah's it's fair game. Religion had it's day in the sun and decades if not centuries of oppressing (or worse) people not like them. If you can't take a little ridicule I am sorry you can get with Trump and sue us.
mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016   #109

Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2008
I like boating.
jwburdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016   #110

BV, Colorado
Curtis no butt hurt here, you are reading to hard. You let this stuff get to you, u might develope hypertension.. I like right line on 4th drop anyways, more fun in a raft or my river board.

Mania, I prefer the Clinton way..lie, lie, lie, and more lies oh and delete.

Tags
ark