Old 12-13-2014   #1
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1989
"Anything Worth Doing" audiobook giveaway!

Hey guys, Im posting this quasi-ad because members of the Mountainbuzz community have supported Anything Worth Doing, the wilderness river story David James Duncan called a white-knuckled adventure classic. Anything Worth Doing: A True Story of Adventure, Friendship and Tragedy on the Last of the West's Great Rivers: Jo Deurbrouck: 9780985257804: Books

So. gave us ten digital audio copies of the book. SO. Were having a drawing!

To enter: Like AWD on Facebook here: or visit my website and clicky the enter button: Jo Deurbrouck: Author / Writer.

If you liked the book on Facebook sometime in the past or if you bought your copy directly from my website, we already entered you. Because you rock. Because someone on your Christmas list needs this book and will think youre cool for gifting it in audio form. Because we are hugely grateful to the books friends and psyched to have a tangible way to say so.

Drawing is December 15. Winners will be notified via Facebook or email, depending on how you entered, and must reply by midnight on December 19th or an alternate name will be drawn.

Please tell your friends whod get a kick out of listening to an inspiring, perplexing, beautiful, gutwrenching true story about rivers and people who love them beyond all reason.

Fine print: recipients will need to sign into or register with Audible to download their copy. Registration is free.

Click image for larger version

Name:	facebook shared image giveaway.jpeg
Views:	180
Size:	414.0 KB
ID:	9182

JDeurbrouck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014   #2
Oregon City, Oregon
Paddling Since: 1972
I read this book, and I recommend it. It brings to life the last era of "firsts" on the classic era of whitewater boating. I was floating the Lower Salmon when Clancy Reece was doing his Source to the Sea run in 1998.

We all remember Clancy as the loincloth guide, and the man who used to leave impossibly balanced rocks on the river banks.
The Mogur is offline   Reply With Quote