Mountain Buzz banner

2017 Lottery Losers

12K views 44 replies 33 participants last post by  mattman 
#1 ·
Streak continues in ID!

#10 ·
We got skunked on San Juan, MF Salmon and Selway. My wife pulled a Rogue permit (which we really weren't expecting to get). Looks like we'll be making the long drive from Colorado this year; maybe hit Owyhee on the way out.

Still waiting to hear on Deso/Grey and Yampa... (fingers crossed!)

#11 ·
My crew has pulled a Rogue, Main Salmon, and Middle Fork permit. We're discussing whether or not to try to do both the Main and MF given that we would need to launch from Corn Creek 13 days after we put in at Boundary Creek. This is the kind of problem I like to have.

#23 ·
#22 ·
Its my lucky year too.

I drew several Lower Salmon, Owyhee, and SFS river permits this year. Woo Hoo.. But sadly, I can not use all my permits. So, I'd be willing to trade 2 maybe 3 of my Lower Salmon permits for just one of your Main, Middle, or Selway permits. Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to make your dreams come true and float the Lower, Owyhee, and SFS all in the same year! Hee hee hee.

Congrats to those who drew.

#27 ·
Rained to the ridge tops in the Payette last Thursday (8000ft +). The Clearwater basin is about 100%, the Salmon a little higher. Lots more as you move further South. It's been a weird Winter - more snow at the lower elevations than usual, Lewiston had snow on the ground for several weeks and several good falls that brought the city to a standstill BUT not translating to more snow at higher elevations. We can get so much in March/April it could still go either way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.