WIN a Cascade River Gear DREAMBOAT package! - Page 2 - Mountain Buzz

Old 10-08-2016   #11

Steamboat, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringoanthony View Post

I'm not trying to argue, just pointing out unreasonable rights terms to people who are likely completely unaware of them.
I'll gladly give them the rights to any of my photos in exchange for even a chance at a brand new raft package.
Are you fuggin kidding me?
In fact, should they decide to use my photo in a later advertisement, even better!
It's really not so unreasonable. You should speak for yourself in this matter, rather than the rest of us that are "likely completely unaware."

Thanks for doin this, Cascade. Pretty bitchin!

Old 10-08-2016   #12

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascade River Gear View Post
JUST FYI.... we have already had our 3 photoshoots this season with our paid professional photographer of 20+ years, as we do every single year. We also have one more professional photoshoot coming up that we will pay our photographer for, once again, for the new 2017 gear. We are not trying to save money on our photoshoots by giving away a boat package, that made me giggle a little I'm not going to lie. What we are doing is having some fun with our customers and fellow river riders. If you do not want to give us the right to use your photos then by all means, DO NOT enter. It really isn't something to argue about, this is something to HAVE FUN WITH!! So let's have some fun fellow Boise Boater or not... this is a choice you get to make. Kindly, Renee
From Cascade, on their Facebook page:

"We will release weekly winner photos but will be holding a lot back for our 2017 catalog..."
gringoanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016   #13
Top Quality River Gear

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1960
Quote:
Originally Posted by soggy_tortillas View Post
I'll gladly give them the rights to any of my photos in exchange for even a chance at a brand new raft package.
Are you fuggin kidding me?
In fact, should they decide to use my photo in a later advertisement, even better!
It's really not so unreasonable. You should speak for yourself in this matter, rather than the rest of us that are "likely completely unaware."

Thanks for doin this, Cascade. Pretty bitchin!

Soggy Tortillas, there has to be a funny story behind that name it has had me laughing all weekend!! You are most welcome, we are getting great entries and most of them have been non-professional shots that have been AWESOME!! Good Luck in winning a new boat package.

Anthony, I am not going to respond to anymore of your posts as I feel the only reason for them is to argue and that is not how I roll. So my thought for you is; don't enter the contest and you have nothing to worry yourself about and can move on to something else to focus on, like having a great week.

Kindly,
Renee