Old 11-07-2014   #1

Jackson, Wyoming
Rendezvous is Now on MountainBuzz!

Rendezvous River Sports is now a contributing member of The mountainbuzz community. We are located in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and have maintained a reputation as the go-to spot for river information in northwestern Wyoming. If you are planning a trip up here, or just want to talk rivers hit us up!

Rendezvous River Sports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014   #2

ebbing, flowing..., CO, NM
Paddling Since: 1985
Nice! I bought my first guide stick (a regular sized Carlisle) from Rendezvous as a second year guide in 2000! I guided with that stick for 10 years! I still have (& love) that paddle... Though truth be told I guide with a sexy Werner now. Is the big beautiful Newfoundland still around? Tank? Probably not... that was a long time ago...

Old 11-08-2014   #3

Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2008
That is great. Learned to Kayak from Rendezvous and bought my first Kayak from them. Great group up there. Welcome
Salidaboater is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off