Old 04-10-2013   #1

Kernville, California
Paddling Since: 1975
New Kid's Helmet and Summer Production!

Good morning fellow Buzzards!

Today, we wanted to let you know about a new product we launched early this year:

HYSIDE's New Adjustable Kid's Helmet! Funny thing, we haven't seen any manufacturer bring one to the table yet...so here's a chance for any weary parents to outfit their kids with some proper equipment. No more big sloppy helmets for your young ones, no more choking hazards from loose chin straps..

Just like our regular helmet, its fully adjustable headband inside is suitable for approx. ages 5 to 9 and comes in bright Canary Yellow, so you can pick him/her out of a crowd..or rapid.

Normally $18.95, Mountain Buzz'ers can pick this puppy up for $17ea for a limited time. If your total order is over $75, you'll get FREE Shipping (includes Boat/IK Orders!).

Delivery is available after May 1st, it's a new product coming in, you'll be the first to get it.

Call us or place the order online!

WE HAVE SOME GREAT BOAT INVENTORY RIGHT NOW! CALL US TO SEE WHAT WE HAVE IN STOCK!

ALSO! WE STILL HAVE SOME ROOM IN OUR LATE SUMMER PRODUCTION! IF THERE'S SOMETHING CUSTOM/SPECIAL YOU'VE WANTED, NOW'S THE TIME TO DO IT. CALL US TO CHAT ABOUT YOUR DREAM BOAT!

TAKE FOR INSTANCE OUR NEW MINIMAX-NEO! BLACK NEOPRENE MINI-MAX, WITH THE SAME GREAT QUALITY AT A BETTER PRICE! $2175 (SAME PRICE AS A MINI-ME!!! AND FREE SHIPPING, SHEESH!) AND YES, THEY HAVE THE URETHANE BOTTOM CHAFERS AS WELL.

PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW, OUR DEADLINE FOR LATE JUNE DELIVERY IS IN TWO WEEKS. PERFECT TIME TO GET YOU A NEW TOY.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	600x200-FreeShipping.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	5978   Click image for larger version

Name:	kids helmet.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	5979  

Hyside Inflatables is offline   Reply With Quote