Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Mountain Buzz Community > Partner's Forum

Old 03-31-2013   #41

Laura - I was laughing by the time I got to arthritis, but the cat in the lap took it over the top. There is now beer on my computer screen, thank you.

twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013   #42

at my house, Montana
Paddling Since: 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch View Post
Laura - I was laughing by the time I got to arthritis, but the cat in the lap took it over the top. There is now beer on my computer screen, thank you.
Haha! Excellent. Your welcome, all in good cheer!

Old 03-31-2013   #43

Lyons, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
Send a message via AIM to erdvm1
Should read

You're welcome

I love thinking in friggin hilarious
erdvm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013   #44

at my house, Montana
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdvm1 View Post
Should read

You're welcome

I love thinking in friggin hilarious
Old 04-01-2013   #45

montrose, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch View Post
Zach - too funny. Especially since she really should have edited the third time. It's learning, not leaning. CM has his own issues, grammar being one of them, but at least he's consistent.

And for the record, grammar is the set of structural rules that governs the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in any given natural language. Spelling is the writing of one or more words with letters and diacritics. So when your intent is to say Anyone with a brain, yet you type Anyone will a brain, it is a spelling and not a grammar issue. Like you said, if you're going to stick your neck into the buzz...

No complaining here. Just highlighting what a great opportunity this could be for the right candidate. However, if I were Nick, I probably would include the ability to speak and spell properly as a prerequisite. If not, there's always this
Your post is fraught with punctuation errors: in the third sentence of the second paragraph you should place a comma after the interjection "so". Also, when introducing a quotation, you should use a comma after verbs of communication, and the quotation should be in quotation marks, not italicized.
mikepart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013   #46

at my house, Montana
Good god people! It's the internet! Hopefully we use better english than texting, but it is a conversation, not a thesis dissertation.