Spring Boat Swap & Grand Re-Opening
WIN A RAFT! Check out details about our Daily Gear Raffle below...
Our hours of operation during the Spring Sale and Grand Re-Opening are as follows:
Friday, April 4 - 10am-5-pm
Saturday, April 5 - 10am-5pm
Sunday, April 6 - 10am-3pm
- Down River Equipment is now employee owned.
- We invite you to join us in celebrating our first season together by taking advantage of Store Wide Discounts and our first ever Daily Gear Raffle.
- Most of everything will be marked down 10-30% (limited to in stock items only & excludes frames and other accessories requiring shop labor).
- Don't miss out on the chance to win gear and accessories daily throughout the swap.
- One ticket for each $100 in purchases will be entered for you into our daily raffle. Participants must be present to win.
- This event will happen rain or shine so come prepared to take advantage of savings inside and out!
- Don't forget to check out our NEW Clearance Center & 2NDs and Demos from Sawyer Paddles & Oars.
- This bi-annual event is a great opportunity to upgrade your existing boat or affordably purchase your first inflatable.
- Our knowledgeable staff will be on hand to answer all your questions so you can purchase with confidence.
DAILY GEAR RAFFLE:
- One $50 Gift Certificate will be given away each day during our Gear Raffle.
- One Down River 4" Barrell Pump valued at $189.95 will be given away each day during our Gear Raffle.
- Our GRAND PRIZE is a Down River Adventure 095 Raft (green) valued at $1895.00 (Sunday's Grand Prize Winer takes it home!)
- We will also be raffling off lots of accessories each day so we hope to see you there!
- Must be present to win. Sorry, no substitutions. See contest desk during the event for details.
If you plan to sell your boat in our swap, here's what you need to know:
- Drop off your boat by Wednesday, April 2nd between regular store hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm and Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm.
- Only drop off your rubber (rafts, cat tubes, duckies or inflatable sport boats). You may sell additional items grouped into the price of the boat as a package (frame, oars, etc.), but please do not bring them. It's a good idea to make an itemized list of things that are being sold with the boat and attach it. This way it's clear to the buyer what they're getting. Pictures are great too!
- If your boat sells, you will receive a call from us. If you do not hear from us by Sunday afternoon, then we were unable to find your boat a new home and we will need you to pick up your boat by Sunday, April 6th between 2:00pm and 3:00pm.
- You do not need to be present for your boat to sell.
- If your boat sells you have the option to receive 100% In-Store credit, or we can cut you a check for 85% of the total selling amount.
- A list of swap boats will be posted on our website Down River Rafts and Equipment
Thursday night, April 3rd