Bailey Fest V
August 8-10, 2014
Let the countdown begin! The fifth annual Bailey Fest is on the calendar!
- Planned release when most of the state is dry.
- Primo private riverside camping / fest grounds
- Supermax Showdown... the gnarliest foamie creek race out there
- Bailey Fest Bootie Beer Battle
- Saturday Takeout party
- Free flowing beer courtesy of Oskar Blues
- Outdoor movies on our state of the art tarp-a-tron 3000 projection system
- Live Band / Saturday Night Camp Party
- Hog Heaven BBQ
- Four Falls is public property
- Did I mention the party?
When I first dreamed up Bailey Fest I set myself a goal to figure out how to get it done in the next 5 years. Well here we are at Bailey Fest V, and I am proud to say that Bailey Fest has surpassed my wildest expectations.
We started in 2010 with an impromtu small party around the first planned release on the North Fork of the South Platte River. Over the years we have added the campground, sponsors, the supermax showdown, the outdoor movies, bootie beer battles, land ownership victories, and most importantly a great turnout from paddling friends far and wide.
One of the keys to making Bailey Fest work is that it is OUR event. For paddlers, by paddlers. Bailey Fest gets done because of the help and volunteering from a host of folks through the year and at the event. I'm counting on your support again this year.
Looking forward to seeing you all at Bailey Fest V!