Old 04-28-2014   #1

legend
Colorado Water Sport is for Sale!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to inform you all that I am selling my business, Colorado Water Sport/Whitewater Tube Co. The business has been growing so much over the past few years, and the time has come to sell it. I have been building the business into a turn-key company that can be easily transferred to a new owner. It was my goal from the very beginning to grow the company into one that I could sell. I have really enjoyed it over the years, and now it is time. This is a great time for a new Owner/operator to take over.
It is a seasonal business. The shop is open in Boulder, Colorado from May through Labor Day. We have a very convenient location partnership with a local Ski shop so that we can take full advantage of the water sports season, and not bear the expense of leasing a location year-round. The business has been very successful over the years, with lot's of growth potential.

Frequently asked questions:
1. Why are you selling? It was always my goal to sell within 5-10 years, and this is year number 8. My family also wants to relocate to another town in southern colorado.
2. How much would the new owner/operator make annually? A new owner/operator could earn $50-80k annually at first and grow from there. You would also be able to take the majority of the winter season off, and do something else, like travel to south america.
3. What does the business do? For full details, contact us, but in a nutshell, we rent and sell watersports equipment including Tubes, SUPs, Rafts, Kayaks, and Canoes. Tubes, SUPs, and Rafts are the biggest parts of the business.
4. How much are you asking? Contact broker for this information.

Here is a link to the Broker's website with the listing for my business. Please contact Colorado Business Listings with any inquires: Colorado Businesses For Sale Estes Park Resort Retail Center, Window Coverings Business, Closet Design and Installation Biz, Water Sports Equipment Rentals and Sales Business, .asp

Thank you all for all the support over the years.
Nick Wigston

N. Wigston is offline   Reply With Quote