Old 06-17-2009   #11

missoula, Montana
Quote:
Originally Posted by caspermike View Post
must be a jackson fan, missoula. when you work have to work fulltime the buzz makes it better. so go cry to your momma better get your jackson out of the garage for once this year. maybe be see you at the bozeman festival this weekend. you are one extreme bad ass.

as i said above.
gotta love the if your not in a jackson you aren't boating attitude. i guess that matchs your attitude as well.

Sweet response you really got me with that cry to your momma! Don't you have any original thoughts. I called you out on not boating and the first thing you did was imply that I haven't been boating. You have no idea who you are talking to! All you can talk about is bad attitude, well my friend yours sucks. Heard your moving to Missoula. If you hate jackson kayakers you are in for a world of hurt. Bring your shitty attitude up here and your gonna get stomped in more ways than one! We boat all year round. We have white water in every direction. From epic play to sick creeks. Missoula is full of boaters not bloggers. I'm sure your the sickest person you know but up here your nothing. And your right again I am a bad ass! I'm sure your gonna try to respond with one of your patented lame ass responses. Spare us all!!!!!!! You have been slayed, now your dead! I will not continue with this thread. See you soon buttercup can't wait!!!!!!!

sorad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009   #12

The next zone, .
I agree that Jackson play boaters / Jackson play boat are the best out there hands down.... Kinda hard to argue this point.... Just so you know I do not paddle a jackson play boat but for the top end play boaters I cant see how they even compete in another brand of boat...... I mean if you want to win you have to use the best boat out there and for playin the best boat is the Jackson....

With that said this is a great quote....

"Contrary to what some people think and feel, there ARE other parts of the sport that I think are more fulfilling than playboating. If you are sitting in one spot throwing tricks, you are missing out on what whitewater can offer."

It makes me wonder if a there will even be a Jackson creeker in the finals of the pine creek race... I doubt it as other creek boats/boaters that want to win are using the best boats they can and these are not Jacksons.....

Different boats for different folks...

Just my 2 cents..

Old 06-17-2009   #13

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorad View Post
Sweet response you really got me with that cry to your momma! Don't you have any original thoughts. I called you out on not boating and the first thing you did was imply that I haven't been boating. You have no idea who you are talking to! All you can talk about is bad attitude, well my friend yours sucks. Heard your moving to Missoula. If you hate jackson kayakers you are in for a world of hurt. Bring your shitty attitude up here and your gonna get stomped in more ways than one! We boat all year round. We have white water in every direction. From epic play to sick creeks. Missoula is full of boaters not bloggers. I'm sure your the sickest person you know but up here your nothing. And your right again I am a bad ass! I'm sure your gonna try to respond with one of your patented lame ass responses. Spare us all!!!!!!! You have been slayed, now your dead! I will not continue with this thread. See you soon buttercup can't wait!!!!!!!
year round you gotta be kidding... whitewater in every direction..full of boaters not bloggers. ahahahh. so when did i say i was ever moving to missoula. and why is year round boating so damn special i snowboard. also wouldn't want to destroy your wave in front of yall. how do you know i don't boat? missed yesterday night, which includes the last weekend boating in montana. first night in the last week. i don't feel i have to tell everyfucking detail of my boating life which makes me a boater not a blogger. hope to see you in bozeman for the festival maybe some big timber on sunday son. unless thats illegal and im cross into your territorial rights. but go jackson, i would hate to be you. right now. you aren't being what jackson kayak is all about. like meth head pimp working for the christian raft companies.
so you know the only purpose for tha casper blog dbag was to act as some sort of guide if need be. there's not alot of material on the shit in this area and im moving, so keeping the knowledge for my buddies is more important to me than what you think about the casper kayakers blog. so suck a jackson.

also you know itll be very unlikely you see my ass sitting in an eddy in line on a weekend in missoula. no doubt where you hang out. probably still working on those low angle cartwheels heh

better dish that cash so you can be the best you can be. kinda like those penis enlargment pills. but, whatever floats your boat son.
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009   #14

Where ever I may be, New Mexico
*gets out the popcorn*

Ah, nothing like a good old fashioned flamewar.
SkaFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009   #15

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
Very entertaining...
jmalefyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009   #16

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
Im still hoping SoRad comes back on and slayes some more. cause i sure can't stand "jackson kayakers" as he says. starting to wonder if he boats for team jackson or just pretends?

i don't really think hes from missoula; gets on doesn't even fill out a profile just to call me out without understanding my post which was calling out the jackson mentality..which should be obvious unless he's wanting to be the next world champ... more than likely hes a jackson roadi. wishing he had the skills of ej. let me tell you the boat won't help, sorad. your momma told me to tell you to take your ritalin, and to quit worrying about the size of your penis, it won't help you learn that flatspin.
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009   #17

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2003
I think I hear the "burn train"!
jmalefyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009   #18

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
I love it when people get in fights in a public forum. Kayaking is about having fun with your friends and enjoying the outdoors, not fighting over little things that make no difference.

If you boat, then you boat. If you spend more time writing on the buzz than boating, then that's your deal. If you boat in another state than somebody else, that's how it is.

I'd much rather be outside havin' a brew with my buddies and hitting up some sweet runs rather than wasting time arguing on the buzz. That being said, I should sign out and do something with my life.
Rhynocerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009   #19

Telluride, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
"so suck a jackson"

that made reading all the responses worthwhile. that is some funny shit.
tallboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009   #20

Dekalb, Texas
damn it boy.... i want one... just bought a biscuit last year though... what to do...

BooF4FooD is offline   Reply With Quote