I'm on a middle aged quest to become a playboater
and for Christmas my husband got me the EJ Basic and Advanced (for the future), dvds. Yes, he got some. But anyway, I've been watching the flatwater chapters repeatedly. I took the drills to the pool Sunday and I can now do a pretty good lean clean, or clean lean, (it's late). In my present state of boredom, I've been thinking about...
1. kayaking in general-usual thought, even when I'm not bored
2. I'm really sore. I've got blisters on my toes and every muscle from above my knees to the base of my skull, hurts. Don't make me laugh.
3. EJ can take his shirt off any time as far as I'm concerned.
4. I wish there was an exercise machine that simulated the lean clean that I could sit in front of the TV here and do.
5. I'm already having more success throwing the bow down on flat water after just one session. The dvd has made me focus more on keeping my weight over the boat, which is seriously helping.
Sorry to make this into my personal blog, Who's thinking about it, who's still doing it and who just can't wait?