Old 05-07-2011   #1

Dahlonega, Georgia
Paddling Since: 2009
Localized trip threads

Is there any way to break down the trip planner by areas of the country? I'd like to find some peep's from my area to connect up with, which is proving to be rather difficult.

11VarunGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011   #2

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Welcome to the Buzz! We have some folks down your way and are growing in the Southeast. In the future we hope to get a tag system to make it easier to use the Buzz on a regional basis but its still a ways off. In the meantime, trydoing searches on local runs and place names.

-AH

Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #3

Concord, North Carolina
Paddling Since: 2011
Hey this forum page I'm new to but not new to forum pages. We have another forum page that is setup the EXACT same way as this one. This one seems that you should be able to do the same as what the have. You break down chapters as to locations. Some are by states some by area. For instance some will say Carolinas, which will include North And South Carolina some will say south east which would be florida, louisana, georgia, whatever you want to setup. The way it's down on that forum you would select or have volunteers to be the leader basically to watch over the area and get meets together. Let me know if you have any want or need for someone in the carolinas. I'm from Concord, NC but I look forward to getting my kayaking game up and I have ALOT of friends that are wanting to get into it as well. Please feel free to shoot me a Email Sam_gaddis10@yahoo.com
THanks

Sam
KayakininNC is offline   Reply With Quote